I really need new friends!!

Options
I'm 24 and need to lose about 55lbs! Help! I need encouragement and knowledge about food as I don't know much! Thanks:)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Instant encouragement: All you need to know about food to lose weight, is that you have to eat less of it. For health and wellbeing, it's a more complex story. But I bet you know a lot already. The hardest part is to unlearn stuff that's untrue and stuff we don't need.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Instant encouragement: All you need to know about food to lose weight, is that you have to eat less of it. For health and wellbeing, it's a more complex story. But I bet you know a lot already. The hardest part is to unlearn stuff that's untrue and stuff we don't need.

For sure. I bought my first loaf of white bread the other day. Thanks media for making me think it was the devil.
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I am still eating all the things I enjoy as long as it's within my calories. This includes chocolate and crisps but I also eat really good foods too... like calorie dense foods so I get more for my calories.
  • LuekishaCook__
    LuekishaCook__ Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi I'm Luekisha ceated a new account and lost all my friends ... but I'm back on this journey again hopefully I can stick with it I've gained some weight over the last year... I'm on the road to losing 55lbs feel free to add me any tips, advice is welcomed!! Good luck to you all ❤
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can do this! Feel free to add me if you'd like motivation and support!