Lost 89 lbs so far with pics

8/17 I weighed 298, I started cleaning up my diet in preparation for a 8/28 start date and in the 10 day period I lost 8 lbs weighing in at 290.5 on 8/27.

I used to be in much better shape and have wanted to kick start my healthy living for the longest time. After I read "It Starts With Food" I became convinced that, at age 52, I was heading for some serious medical issues which I have escaped up to now probably through lucky genetics and a previous background in being kind to my health.
What is really amazing for me is I am just eating 3 meals a day and hungry before each meal. Up to this commitment, I had been drinking daily and now I am so glad to be rid of that habit.
I didn't count my calories but followed the program. I did track my eating through fitness pal so I can say I was eating around 2,000 calories a day the whole month.

So far I have lost 89 lbs. At 53, I am about as low as I want to go and now I am going to concentrate on building back some muscle. nyg6cdzj57wu.jpeg
gr89hm3jrwbd.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!