I didn't eat right today, someone please yell at me!

Options
I need a kick in the *kitten*! DO IT!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I need a kick in the *kitten*! DO IT!
    Woosie. No discipline having chump. Lack of will idiot...................wait that would be me.
  • dannylives
    dannylives Posts: 611
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kkova811
    kkova811 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I dont mind a day of bad eating. Everyone here reminded me today that one day of bad eating wont ruin everything and its good to have a little cheat day every once a month or so.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    neither did I....I did perfect all day until I went to the store craving Chips!!!! ugh
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Consider it done :laugh:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    "Get your *kitten* together man!!"
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Never mind the kick in the *kitten*, beating yourself up won't lose you any weight either.

Rather, what are you doing tomorrow to make up for it, and make sure it doesn't happen again?
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    KICK!!!! ......now do i to me, I did TERRIBLE today =(
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WHAT THE **** WERE YOU ****ING THINKING ?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!

jk :)
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    me either :/ i did only then i sat down and sat down a bunch of popcorn -facepalm-
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Ok, seriously, why didn't you eat well today? Were you having a bad day? Was it a hectic day? Did you drink a lot of beer? Did you plan to not eat well today or did it just happen? Are you just f-ing with us?

More importantly, did you log what you ate to remind yourself of the crap you put into your body today to make you feel so bad about yourself that you need to go online and tell people to yell at you?

Even more importantly, what are you planning on eating tomorrow? Are you going to exercise?

Most importantly, beating yourself up or others beating you up isn't really the answer. Do better tomorrow.

There. How's that?
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    you want me to smack the hell out of you??? cuz ill do it!! tighten it up and yes i mean your *kitten*! LOL
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you f*cking KNOW BETTER THAN THAT....SUCK THAT *kitten* up soldier and get ur *kitten* to WORK!!!!

:tongue:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ok, seriously, why didn't you eat well today? Were you having a bad day? Was it a hectic day? Did you drink a lot of beer? Did you plan to not eat well today or did it just happen? Are you just f-ing with us?

More importantly, did you log what you ate to remind yourself of the crap you put into your body today to make you feel so bad about yourself that you need to go online and tell people to yell at you?

Even more importantly, what are you planning on eating tomorrow? Are you going to exercise?

Most importantly, beating yourself up or others beating you up isn't really the answer. Do better tomorrow.

There. How's that?

Seriously?

What she said ^^^^^

Consider yourself kicked!

Now turn around and give me the boot.
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    That's it! No more eating until Saturday ..... NEXT Saturday!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Get off your *kitten* and go for a run.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not the yelling type :) Don't beat yourself up, it happens. Just try to give yourself an out in situations like these. When it happens to me I do extra exercise. And take a look at your food log--maybe you didn't have a big enough breakfast, and so you went a little overboard at your other meals?

Tomorrow's a new day!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    me neither, or so I thought until I logged it all in....Tomorrow is a new day to make better choices.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You suck.

You have no discipline.

Self control is no where near you.

You Want to be a fatty.

Your idea of exercise is lifting the fork to your mouth.

Your best friend is food and it loves your waistline.

(good enough?)
    :heart:
  • dannylives
    dannylives Posts: 611
    Options
    Thanks everyone!