I need to lose a lot of weight in 3 weeks

Options
HELP!!!

I am going to the beach and I really don't need to have elephant thighs! :[

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    You don't want to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time. That's not healthy. Losing weight takes time and patience, do not rush.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    theres no quick fix sorry. i started my journey almost 3 years ago (2 1/2 yrs almost to be exact) and I have lost 35.3 lbs since then
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    it's taken me two months to lose almost 20 lbs. and the last ten will NOT come off at all. so yep. there's no way.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, big weight loss in 3 weeks is not realistic. But start now and by the time the next special occasion pops up... you'll be ahead of the game!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not realistic. You didn't gain it overnight so you cannot lose it overnight. At best you can lose 3-8 pounds in three weeks, but if on the higher side it will mostly be water weight, and you cannot spot reduce so the weight will come off where it wants to, not necessarily where you want it to (thighs).
  • tkdgirl23
    Options
    This is an awakening.. Learning to love you in th e now, in the process of getting a healthier you and slimmer you. There is no good , long last quick fix. It all takes time, in order to keep it off a lifetime as long as you stick to eating and working out in a daily balance routine.

So, Love your curves in the now.. and start on your way to a new you the healthy way.

Remember, no one is judging your thighs, people love those that love themselves...Its starts from within.

Enjoy the Beach!:glasses:

Good Luck
  • carloP90X
    carloP90X Posts: 109
    Options
    If you are disciplined about achieving a goal without excuses try the 17 day diet or if you have a breville blender then visit, learn and apply http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Both will achieve what you want in three weeks but if you do not maintain either programs after you achieve your 3 week goal you will gain all of it back in but this time it will be double the weight.

There are no long lasting short cuts.