Juicing recipes?

Options
TrishJimenez
TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
bought my juicer last night. Could really use some ideas :)

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Carrot, apple and parsley. It's delicious.
  • josterhaus
    Options
    I just juiced carrots, apples, and celery this morning and it was very good!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    My favorite recipe for juicing:

1 part anabolic steroid, 1 part beta-2 agonist, and 2 parts methamphetamine. Mix vigorously.
  • Zycie
    Zycie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am an avid juicer. In the mornings I like something very green. It takes a couple of times to get used to it but then you will crave because it really neutralizes aciditiy in the body. I use a twin auger juicer. If you have the kind that is centrifical this is harder to make but will work.

1/2 cucumber
    3 large kale leaves
    1/2 red apple
    3 or 4 stalks of celery
    big hand full of parsley

I also like carrots - 1 apple - bit of ginger. Peel the ginger and start with a small amount and then adjust to your liking. Makes the juice a bit spicy. LOVE IT!

I have a calcium juice too that's made with an apple, brocoli, spinach, lemon and carrot.

If you want to try something really different, juice a sweet potatoe, warm it and add a bit of nutmeg to it. Crazy good. I have also juiced watermelon. My 7 year old loves it. If you have an auger type juicer you can usually put frozen fruit like bananas and strawberries in them without the screen and make fruit "ice cream". My son likes 1 part strawberry to 2 parts banana.

Hopefully that will get you started.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    wow thank you! i cant wait to try those