Mom success stories?

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm 5'2 30 years old and starting my weight loss journey again at 154.2 pounds. I have two small children and have put on a lot of weight during my pregnancies. I've already lost 13 pounds since my last pregnancy but I want to get back down to around 120. I would love to hear success stories from other moms! I have been feeling like getting the weight off after my pregnancies has been SO much harder then before. Looking forward to seeing your success stories!

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You can do it @agiuliano87! You ladies all look fantastic!
  • RubinaKochar
    RubinaKochar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations all you wonderful ladies. Keep em coming.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for sharing your awesome pic. All of you look great!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    o08fp1.jpg
    The first pic isn't actually at my heaviest. I delievered my last 2 babies 32lbs heavier and my highest non-pregnant weight I hovered at for a while was was 28lbs heavier!!! This was just the most recent progress pic I put together....

First off, congrats on losing 13lbs! Thats a fantastic start! Baby weight takes time but you are doing great so far
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    Wow, i wrote a long reply about my weight loss experience but the emoji cut it off and i dont really want to type it out again haha! Oh well, a picture is worth 1,000 words?
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    Ahh yeah! I've done it quite a few times, hopefully I will learn soon haha! AndThank you!!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bumping this page for inspiration whenever I need. Good job mamas,wonderful transformation.
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of 3. I weighed less when I gave birth to my third than I do months after having my second. My highest non pregnant weight was 167, and my lowest was 123. I'm currently 130, trying to get back around 120. (Also, I'm 5'3 and 31 years old)
  • jacquisomen
    jacquisomen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring!!
  • beckymoorebecca
    beckymoorebecca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 had baby number #2 6 months ago. Started MFP two weeks after baby number #2. Started at 166lbs now at 149lbs. Weighing 7lbs lighter than before baby number #2
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Loving all the success stories. My stats are similar to OP. Lost 9llbs so far and have a long way to go yet. Reading about how other women have reached their goals is so motivating and inspiring. You all look amazing. :)
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you mamas for sharing!!! Inspiring thread!!
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    35 yo mom of 2 girls, 3.5 and 16 months. 5'5", highest non-pregnancy weight was 183.
    Lost 40ish pounds and got pregnant with #1, gained 53 lbs.
    Lost back down to pre-pregnancy but fluctuated 5-10 lbs for a few months.
    Got back down to 145 the day I found out I was pregnant with #2, gained 25-30lbs with her.
    She is now 16 months and I am around 160 now. I would really like to lose the rest of this weight and a little more, goal weight is around 125-130.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!