NSV (pics)

Options
I watched my sisters cat while she was out of town - so she gave me a gift card to a store I never dreamt of shopping in. I have been shopping in plus sized stores for 6 years - and sometimes walmart. Now the pants I picked out were still considered plus size - but I figure since it wasnt a specialty shop its not quite the same.

I thought I was looking at s20 but I found an pair of sz18 jeans I loved. So I tried them on. It took a lot of squeezing - but I fit. Skinny - tight *kitten* jeans.
I then went to walmart to pick up some other things - took a peak at the clothes. I got a nice shortsleeve zip up in a *drum roll* 1x..

So from 26pants and 4x top... I now bring to you miss lorah in a 18 and 1x

2011-08-06203359.jpg
2011-08-06203353.jpg

decjenaug.png

Replies

• jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Great work - clothes keeps us pretty motivated, especially when we go down in sizes! Congratulations on your NSV - :flowerforyou:
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Clothes NSV's are awesome, congrats :happy:
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! I know how you feel. I've shopped in plus-sized stores for the last 15 years. There's a store here called Cato's and they have plus sizes on one side of the store and regular sizes on the other. The plus-sized side only goes down to 16W and the last time I was there I had to move over to the regular-sized side because the 16W was too BIG!!! :happy:

Once again, Congrats to you!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's an accomplishment worth bragging about! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    Girl..look at you...You look fantastic. Look at those curves!!!!
  • Sima05
    Sima05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Way to get your life back. Proud of you. Stay disciplined!
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You are looking great!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the world, isn't it!?! Way to go ... beyond proud of you. Forward we go! :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Whoa! I saw an amazing difference in your pics!!! That is FANTASTIC! Keep it up!

Also, WTG on the regular store shopping! Its nice to have all stores as your oyster, isn't it? :)
  • maygs
    maygs Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!