Hi! I need some fitness pals!

Options
Hello! Im Nathaniel and I started my work out journey in August of 2017 for a work out class i was taking for school and decided now woukd be the time i never ever stop. I live in san antonio texas and ive made a lot of progess ! But I've been pretty alone during my journey. I dont have any friends that work out and it gets pretty lonley and even unmotivating at times. I just found out this app even had a community feature? And i just wanted to say hello to everyone ! And was hoping someone would say hello back! I really want this to be the year i hit all my goals and have the body and the health ive always wanted. Im studying to become a physical therapist and want to practice what i preach (a little testament thrash reference). Anyway hope to talk to you all, and get more involved!

Replies

• brittanydnv
    brittanydnv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nathaniel. I'm in southern Nevada. I'll connect with you here. I'm new to trying to achieve better fitness. I use this, map my walk, and now Garmin Connect because I just bought a Vivosmart HR. Ive never used the community features here but will try to send a friend request if you're ok with connecting with me. 33yo female, obese, but working on fixing my health.
  • nathanielespinoza74
    Options
    Of course i will connect with you! Im inspired by anybody looking to make a change and are willing to take on the challange. Remeber only good things can come from this stay positive!
  • mmiller3568
    mmiller3568 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Nathaniel I have decided this is also the year that I hit my goals I’m 24yr female and at my heaviest at 220 I want to drop this weight to live my life easier send a request my way
  • NenaPunPun2241
    NenaPunPun2241 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I’m working on just eating healthier and keeping up at the gym
    I’m here for support! Giving and receiving
  • nathanielespinoza74
    Options
    Thank ! Thats what i need right now ! I acutally just got a gym membership today! Looking foward to going ASAP