Repeat looking for friends...

Options
Fitnerd
Fitnerd Posts: 16 Member
Not really new, just starting over. I've struggled for years now trying to get back to "normal" with little permanent success. I joined earlier this year and did well for a short time - but then dropped (ok fell off the wagon) for a couple months by allowing my work to consume my life for a while. I did manage to workout here and there, and also managed to keep most of the meager weight I'd lost at that point off, but really need to kick this in the butt! -

My weight is the single biggest hazard to my health, and my self esteem at this point. Anyone looking for some support feel free to add me -

Thanks!

Replies

• PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    No problem!! Glad you are back and consider yourself added:)
  • Fitnerd
    Options
    Thanks! - looking forward to making progress with you!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome back! I am on my second try. This time I am getting invloved in the commmunity. Good luck on your health journey. I will send you a request. :-)
  • animix116
    animix116 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your journey I truly wish you all the best because, from personal experience, I know how difficult changing one's lifestyle can. Again best of luck and I hope you achieve the best of success
  • Fitnerd
    Options
    Thanks! - I wish you the best of luck also!
  • m25b
    m25b Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new and I'm in "you can do it, you can do it all night long" oh wait you dirty minds I mean you can exercise all night and not snack all day!!!