whats your workout plan for today

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Me personally once I get out of work and pick the kids up from childcare I am heading home to change then back out to the gym- for my cardio and weight training- tonight will be legs + my cardio and if I have enough time I will squeeze in some racket ball for fun- my goal is to burn another 600-700 (so far the past two nights I have burned over 700 calories at the gym)

So what is your calorie burning plan for this evening?

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Me personally once I get out of work and pick the kids up from childcare I am heading home to change then back out to the gym- for my cardio and weight training- tonight will be legs + my cardio and if I have enough time I will squeeze in some racket ball for fun- my goal is to burn another 600-700 (so far the past two nights I have burned over 700 calories at the gym)

So what is your calorie burning plan for this evening?
  • afoster4
    Options
    Im heading to the gym between classes to do 45 min on the elliptical or whatever machine is open, then 60 minutes of ZUMBA!!!!!!!
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have already done 60 min of The Firm with the Fanny LIfter, kicked my butt! And 60 min. on the elliptical. My Polar F6 is on it's way and I can't wait to see how many I'm burning. The Firm incorporates light weights and for the first time this morning I felt my bicep. It's a small thing for some people, but it has shape and feels tight and strong. I'm so proud! Makes every minute worth it!!!
    95488.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work out on the glider while I'm watching Biggest Loser.
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Do you like Zumba? I've been thinking of getting the DVD's, we don't have a gym big enough here to have it. What's your opinion?

95488.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Sometime this afternoon I'm going to do 20 to 30 minutes of step aerobics, 10 minutes pilates, and 10 minutes weights.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Not too much. I did 15 mins on my stationary bike and 50 sit ups... sad eh? hahaha
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    30 minute ab class then hour of Zumba!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I did an hour class called Bellies, booties and biceps and then came home and did ChaLean Extreme.

Tomorrow will be step class.

Connie
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I was gonna go home, eat dinner, watch the biggest loser and then do my Sweatin to the Oldies or walk on the treadmill but I doubt that is going to happen. I feel soooooo bad today! My head is all congested and I have a headache, my eyes burn and I just want to sleep. Left hubby a msg and asked him to please grill dinner for me as I just don't feel like it. Let's hope he does it! LOL

I think it will be early to bed for me. I hope to make it through biggest loser though.

Memaw
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Run 2miles on the treadmill in 21MINS 200calories
    10mins on the stairmaster 100calories
    10mins on the elliptical 130calories
    10mins on the stationary bike 80calories

4 sets of 12 on my arms
    TWO differnt arm muscles so -- TWICE

4sets of 12
    TWICE backmuscles/arm muscles

4sets of 12 INNER theighs
    4sets of 12 OUTER theighs

100crunchs/situps
    25 reverse situps

Mondays Tuesdays
    Thursdays Fridays
    :-)
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    I will do 30 min of cardio at 9:15 after the biggest loser. I will do crunches during the show.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I swam 1 mile today at lunch :love: :love:
    worked on my tan too :bigsmile:
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    One hour of Jazzercise class after work! (40 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of strength training) = roughly 400 - 450 cals burned depending on what my HRM says. :happy:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    THE 30 DAY SHRED FOR ME:wink:
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I just did a 7 mile run and 35 minutes of arm weights burning well over 900 calories.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I completely emptied my sons bedroom, and sorted things out and put back what was wanted, I must have burnt a lot of calories - all that lifting, but guess what, I forgot to turn my polar on!!:grumble: Worse still, I was wearing the strap & the watch all day :noway:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Total Gym and a workout video. Couldn't get to the gym today :( No me time today.
  • Shaine
    Shaine Posts: 32
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the treadmill at a 4.5 incline, and going back and forth between 4.2-6.2 speeds, and hour of Zumba, and then some weight lifting. I feel great!

Now if I could only see the changes!

Time, I know it takes time!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I did a Zumba class this morning and was on my way to grab my ipod and run on the treadmill when I ran into a friend of mine. We ended up sitting in the lobby of the gym having a cup of coffee. :laugh:
    Tomorrow is group kick and then weights.