August newby...

Options
I'm new to mfp and just trying to get more balance....one day I forget to eat then the next I eat too much....one day I am too tired to exercise and the next I push myself too hard

Replies

• LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to get motivation and ideas from others. It is also good for balance (as you were talking about). Tracking your food and fitness will definitely help you to form good patterns. It has been good for me to see my FP's eating and working out, because then I want to do the same, and it is out there for them to see. You are welcome to add me as friend. Good luck on your health journey! :smile:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to get motivation and ideas from others. It is also good for balance (as you were talking about). Tracking your food and fitness will definitely help you to form good patterns. It has been good for me to see my FP's eating and working out, because then I want to do the same, and it is out there for them to see. You are welcome to add me as friend. Good luck on your health journey! :smile: