Trying not to let my excitement get the best of me (pics)

Options
MandyCanDo
MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
I am new to MFP and have yet to do my first weigh in, and I don't do patience very well sometimes. Prior to joining MFP, I lost 41 lbs, but settled into some bad habits and gained 10 back. I let myself get comfortable even though I knew I wanted to lose 50 more lbs. Thanks to a friend who has been tremendously successful here, I signed up and in 5 days I got some great advice, encouragement and learned a few things about myself that I didn't want to be honest about!

Now I am waiting for that first weigh in and it is taking forever to get here. So as I sit here tonight reading the multiple amazing success stories wishing they were me, I thought I might post a mini one of my own to remind me that it took 9 months to lose the first 41 and 4 months to gain back 10. Now it is time to embrace the second half of my journey and believe that I can do it IN TIME.

Thanks to all of you for being supportive and such a wonderful asset to have in my corner! :heart:

DSCN2719_2.jpg
get-attachmentaspx.jpg
DSCN9805.jpg

Replies

• boogieluv
    Options
    u are dong great and do did very well. Keep it up !!! U are awesome !! most of all ,love ur self no matter what :)
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    looking absolutely beautiful!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Love the pics. You look fabulous already! You Can do this!
  • kathieh1
    kathieh1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    great pictures - and you already look wonderful. I'm in sort of the same pattern. I just made it to 200 (-50 pounds) and have about 55 more to go.. the second half seems harder, but I know we can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!