JEALOUS!

Options
I can't believe how much weight people have lost on this website + every week friends log their weight loss and they've always made an improvement!!

SO JEALOUS!!
I can't seem to make any progress at all!

Replies

• laniackerman1
    Options
    Test you measurements with a tape measure, as long as you are loosing cm's/inches and body fat you're golden :-) Also try the P90X exercise program, if you can't find it let me know and I'll e-mail it to you! It's astoundingly good!
  • KazNoms
    KazNoms Posts: 83
    Options
    Its okay you will get there! just takes time which sucks T_T but its worth it
  • witstar
    witstar Posts: 25
    Options
    *channeling dory* just keep swimming...just keep swimming... :)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    IKWYM, but........... it's not all about weight loss. the number on the scale means diddly squat!

how do you feel? do you feel healthier, more energised, generally better? because most people would say that this is a great side effect of losing weight and/or getting fitter.

i personally took the emphasis away from losing weight and moved it towards getting fitter. focussing on being skinny had never worked before. so now i run, and that's given me more motivation to keep going than slowly losing weight ever did.

it does take a long time though. but i can honestly say that (for me) if this was all about counting calories, i'd have jacked it in a long time ago.

and i am extreamly jealous of those people whose weight just seems to melt away without much effort.
  • akmuthana
    akmuthana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X and it's amazing!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X and it's amazing!

Have seen this mentioned a lot recently. I must look it up! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!