Mom of 3 w/ 50 +pounds to lose!

Options
Naturally_sassy0219
Naturally_sassy0219 Posts: 21 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! My name is April and I live in SouthEast Texas. I’m happily married with three little ones. I won’t even bore you with the new year new me crap! I’m tired of being (PHAT) as a matter of fact my motto for 2018 is eff being fat. I’m a stay at home mom currently working on getting my lifestyle/beauty blog off the ground while navigating being a mom/wife. I’m 29 and I would love to feel great physically by my 30th Birthday in May. Hubby and I will be starting P90x3 this upcoming week preparing him for the fire department and helping me shed these pounds. If you can relate feel free to send me a request! Also feel free to add me on FitBit https://www.fitbit.com/user/3MW4WP . Good luck everyone

I’m 5”4
I used to be 250
Currently 205
Goal 160
Ultimate goal 145
Age 29

Replies

• jaydensdaddy41
    jaydensdaddy41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!!!
  • Naturally_sassy0219
    Options
    Thank you! Anyone else fell free to add me!
  • Naturally_sassy0219
    Options
    Bump! I don’t bite
  • vanessagonzz
    vanessagonzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm going to add you! I'm 34. I just had my second baby almost 8 weeks ago. I haven't gone to my post partum appt yet so not doing a lot of exercise but trying to start eating better now. I've started gaining weight.
  • theposhgirl
    theposhgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do I add you
  • LetsGetFitRe
    LetsGetFitRe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!
  • zeenats1
    zeenats1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP. I also have 3 children and i have exercised well for a couple years now but i am struggling massively to lose my last stone / stone and a half (21lbs). Decided to log my food as its easy to forget the little bits of things i have here and there. 3 days in and already an eye opener. Feel free to add me, would love the support
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a mom to 3 kids. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • sebboogiedog
    sebboogiedog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ill add you. Anyone else feel free to add me