4 year old cheeseburger

Options
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

Think about this video next time you're craving McDonalds.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    i saw that before! eekkkk xD
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for this video and the article. Its weird that our bodies can actually consume something that doesn't exactly break down.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    That...is crazy. Simply crazy.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Daaaaannnngggggg... I've seen this before, but still it's unbelievable... :/
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saving me the time to find the link and restoring my faith in humanity. Excuse me while I go enjoy a McDonald's hamburger and enjoy the reading posts of people who have not read past the OP.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I think it's really gross that after 4 years it still looks normal.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Sick.. knew there was a reason that I never ate McD's hamburgers as a kid :)

This is also why I only go to "gourmet" burger places... May still be "fast food" but at least it's cooked fresh in front of my eyes and prob. won't last for 10 years.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

This is also why I only go to "gourmet" burger places... May still be "fast food" but at least it's cooked fresh in front of my eyes and prob. won't last for 10 years.

it's the same ****. i'd actually rather eat a whopper at BK than stand in a quarter mile long line at fancy-schmancy Red Mill burgers.
  • dad106
    Options

it's the same ****. i'd actually rather eat a whopper at BK than stand in a quarter mile long line at fancy-schmancy Red Mill burgers.

well excuse me for stating what I prefer.. I forgot that wasn't allowed on a public form and everyone must succumb to your viewpoint.

I also worked at Culvers for 4 years. I can tell you for a fact that it is not the same as McDonalds.. and same thing with a burger that you would get in a restaurant or an actual burger joint. The cuts of meat are different and so is the way they prepare it. You can't tell me that something that sits around in a warmer all day is better for you and tastes the same as something that was cooked to order.
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options
    Struck a nerve there, did I? :laugh: :drinker:
  • dad106
    Options

No, I just really dislike rude know it all people, esp when they have no clue what they are talking about and just want to be right.
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    as someone who works in macdonalds uk, can tell you for a fact that none of our food sits in a warmer all day all our speciality burgers are cooked to order and any other burgers are only precooked at very busy times where they likely to be sold within minutes of been made. If this wasnt the case then i would not eat there myself and certainly wouldnt let my children eat there.

not saying i completely in favour of all macdonalds cooking methods as i completely deplore that they can take a fish finger and then deep fry it when it could be grilled but i cannot stand people chuntering on about something they don't have a clue about .

also i have seen burgers less than 2 days old that have deteriorated so not convinced by your link
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options

No, I just really dislike rude know it all people, esp when they have no clue what they are talking about and just want to be right.

Me too. And I especially despise misinformation and I try to crush it when I see it. Let's not be friends.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options

The definition of irony.