Love this app hate the gym, but still go!

Options
Hey looking for new buddies to share our food logs and day with. To keep each other motivated. All the ppl on my app that r my friends are not supportive at all. They have favorites. But I'm 32 female. Who was 150 now 197 and I love to eat mostly sugar! I will make each meal as yummy and sweet as possible. I drink my 64 Oz of water a day. I went to the gym for the first time yesterday and the hard truth hit me. I need to change my life style. I love the elliptical it's my favorite. But when I got on it thinking I was going to kick *kitten* it was a whole different story. I felt extremely sick, panting, heart rate up to 187 to 201, chest pains, sweating and beat red face all in the first 10 mins. I usually own this machine yesterday it owned me. I done living unhealthy and overweight. It was a huge eye opener. No more pushing it off till tomorrow. It happens today!

Replies

• mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me! We will do this together! :)
  • Mcoughlin20
    Mcoughlin20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • dark_sparkles37019
    dark_sparkles37019 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me if you want. 31/f 5'8 240 pounds. I've gone from 225>150>230>210>240. I'm working on going back down, way out of shape right now. Back to diet soda and cutting alcohol way back. Trying 1 pound a week.
  • Mcoughlin20
    Options
    Done!
  • Mcoughlin20
    Options
    I don't drink soda but love sugar food. I had cut it out for 3 days and lost weight. Feel better too
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Try to kick that ellipticals *kitten* again soon, and keep trying. Along with properly nourishing your body, practice using it.
  • Mcoughlin20
    Options
    I definitely will!
  • rockyhi512
    rockyhi512 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I came across a great motivational today. " When you don'y feel like going to the gym, remind yourself it doesn't matter what you feel. You may not feel like going to work every day, but you go. Give yourself a grown-up pep talk and remind yourself that exercise may not always be exciting, but its important, especially if you have big goals to achieve "(Laura Williams Bodybuilding.com). I just came back from the gym doing 26 min of elliptical. I didn't want to do it, I tried to negotiate with myself out of it, but I finished and felt better. I started in Nov. at 262. and am down to 237. I am working it. Its a day in and process. Just keep at it, and you will have results.
  • Mcoughlin20
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thank you, I definitely will! Just go don't think about it
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me