Weight Loss

Options
I have been on the myfitnesspal site for 218 days. I really love this site. When i started this plan i was 200 pounds. I have been on this site every single day. I do not miss a day. It makes it so easy to plan meals and stay within my goals. As of today i have lost a total of 54 lbs and i have gone down 3 pant sizes. I have not been in a size 10 since before i had children. This is truly amazing. I have tried other diets and have lost some weight on them but nothing like this. Of course i gained that weight back again. I don't consider this a diet in any way. Pretty much i call it a lifestyle change. I have now learned how to eat the right way. I actually eat more now and a larger variety of food then i did before. I got my sister into this site also and she is doing the same. She was not as heavy as i was to start but she was not happy about her weight. She has also lost 25 pounds and is down to her goal. I would like to get to 135 and i am 11 pounds away from achieving that goal. I recommend this site to anyone who asks me how i lost the weight

Replies

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a great result! Keep it up!
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been on the myfitnesspal site for 218 days. I really love this site. When i started this plan i was 200 pounds. I have been on this site every single day. I do not miss a day. It makes it so easy to plan meals and stay within my goals. As of today i have lost a total of 54 lbs and i have gone down 3 pant sizes. I have not been in a size 10 since before i had children. This is truly amazing. I have tried other diets and have lost some weight on them but nothing like this. Of course i gained that weight back again. I don't consider this a diet in any way. Pretty much i call it a lifestyle change. I have now learned how to eat the right way. I actually eat more now and a larger variety of food then i did before. I got my sister into this site also and she is doing the same. She was not as heavy as i was to start but she was not happy about her weight. She has also lost 25 pounds and is down to her goal. I would like to get to 135 and i am 11 pounds away from achieving that goal. I recommend this site to anyone who asks me how i lost the weight

You have done an awesome job!! Congrats!! How many calories per day do you normally eat?
  • Eagerlylookingforward
    Options
    Wow congrats. I am hoping to lose about 40 pounds so am very encouraged to read about your success.
  • mreichert59
    mreichert59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your feedback. It is nice to hear. I range between 1000 and 1200 calories a day. In the summer i would go walking daily between 2 and 5 miles. Depending on what time i get home from work. I have a treadmill but that is so boring. I love to go waling outside. It is way to cold at the moment. I do have a fitbit i use. In the summer i would walk over 10,000 steps a day. At the moment i walk between 3,000 and 6,000. When i have to go out in the shop at work i manage to get a few steps on there. I used to have a lot of pain in my knees and took 3 aleve daily. Now that i am not carrying all the weight my knees are a lot better. I started to lower the dose to 2 pills and then 1 a day. I have not taken one now since Monday the 15th and so far so good. NO PAIN.
    Thanks again everyone for the encouragement
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!