Is this bad for cutting?

mkz3xv20cvob.png
The calories burned are real,i am a pro tennis player,and the calories might be in plus with 100.
Is it good?i don t feel good about this,just at a 1200 calorie its ok for me.Please help.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Ye but still i do not see any improvement in my body or anything?this might be from a slow metabolic rate because of a calorie deficit?

Well, that's just one day you posted above. What improvement are you expecting to see?

• Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Have you discussed your diet with your coach?
  • janejellyroll
    Plus im a cheat day guy

It's been two weeks and you've had cheat days and your logging isn't that accurate (at least in the screenshot you posted above). Those are the issues.

Two weeks is too soon to get impatient. "Cheat days" or any days where you don't meet your calorie goals are likely to create fluctuations in your weight. And using estimates or guesses in logging (like 1 chicken breast, for example) are going to make your results less predictable.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited January 2018
    Ok but i really ate one chicken breast ,i understand that its not exactly but it could make that big of a difference?if it does how should i calculate.Im fasting aswell

If you want answers you need to stop burying the main points. You arent seeing results because 1. your impatient and 2.It hasnt been consistent. You seem to be yo-yoing around all over. Tidy up your logging get a food scale and stop switching between fasting and cheat days and just stick to your calories.

Side note...If you were eating what you were told to youd not have to cheat within your first 2 weeks. Clearly something isnt working for you, So stop saying your fine lol
  • janejellyroll
    Ok but i really ate one chicken breast ,i understand that its not exactly but it could make that big of a difference?if it does how should i calculate.Im fasting aswell

In one day, no. Making estimates like that every single day, yes. That can potentially impact your progress.

Weighing is the most accurate way to measure solid foods.

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Ok you are right but i don t think that i need to be cut ...
    I just want a bit of fat shredded thats all.I taught that would pretty easy with 3 days of tennis and 2 of HIIT nad weightlifting.Sincerely i can t quit the cheat day.I was 113kg heavy and now im 75 at 185 cm .tho the fat that i wanna shred might be the skin.

-facepalm- Your impossible to help you keep burying the main points. What exactly are you trying to ask....? Clearly you know how to lose weight..
  • janejellyroll
    Ok you are right but i don t think that i need to be cut ...
    I just want a bit of fat shredded thats all.I taught that would pretty easy with 3 days of tennis and 2 of HIIT nad weightlifting.Sincerely i can t quit the cheat day.I was 113kg heavy and now im 75 at 185 cm .tho the fat that i wanna shred might be the skin.

Since you're already at a normal BMI, losing body fat is going to require more consistency and accuracy. Whether or not it is worth it to you, only you can answer that. Whatever you decide, two weeks isn't a realistic timeframe for it. You'll need to be patient.
  • janejellyroll
    Sorry:))
    Just one question:are those macros ok?with 170g of protein , 120g of carbs and 35g fat

Okay for what?
  • janejellyroll
    Cutting?maintaining?...

Losing body fat (cutting) or maintaining is going to come down to the number of calories you eat. As long as you're meeting your needs for protein and fat, the exact macros are less important than the number of calories you consume.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Sorry:))
    Just one question:are those macros ok?with 170g of protein , 120g of carbs and 35g fat

For cutting, sure as long at that puts you in a deficit. but that is only 1475 calories, you probably need more, much more on days you burn 1000 calories (like double the 1475)

Is it optimal for health while losing weight... No it is not. that is nowhere near enough fat, and more than enough protein. and at the same time not enough calories given your activity level.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Ok,so how much would i need?for lets say cutting?(calories)

enter your info into MFP, since you are normal weight for height, set your goal to lose 0.5 lbs/week. and eat back most of the calories you burn from exercise.

for macros set you protein to 0.8 grams per lb of body weight (if you know BF% you could do 1 gram per lb of lean body mass). Set you Fat to 0.4-0.45 grams per lb of body weight, fill the rest with carbs Then use the protein and fat as minimum and carbs as a max.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,133 Member
    Sigh. Start a new post with a complete history and ask for advice. You're acting randomly and if you're a guy you're eating less than the minimum AND burning a crap ton of Cals on top. Your MFP goal is net calories. So all your actual exercise calories are supposed to be eaten!