FITBIT 30 Active minutes per day challenge - January 2018

Options
kerrold
kerrold Posts: 24 Member
edited January 2018 in Challenges
Happy January to you all!

When it comes to health and fitness goals then January is by far the biggest month on the calendar thanks to all of us that make health and fitness related New Year Resolutions. Unfortunately not everyone keeps them up for whatever reason and I have often been this person. A huge part of being fit and healthy as well as the food we eat is exercise!

As a fitbit user like me you will do steps each day but how many of those steps are actual ACTIVE steps that get you’re your heart and lungs working? Fitbits definition of Active Minutes is
"Your Fitbit device recognizes and awards active minutes when the activity you're doing is more strenuous than regular walking, which includes everything from a brisk walk to a cardio workout or run."

My challenge and yours if you wish to join me is to work towards achieving a minimum of 30 active minutes 5 days per week. You can check this and past active minutes on your app and then post your results below.

Lets build some momentum and get great habits in place for 2018! Good luck with your goals everyone! :smiley:

Replies

• kerrold
    Options
    My month so far pre challenge - things can only get better!
    1 - 26
    2 - 12
    3 - 12
    4 - 27
    5 - 30 :)
    6 - 0
    7 - 0
    8 - 55 :)
    9 - 11
    2 out of 9 days!!!

• kerrold