Back at Keto ( Low Carb)

Options
So for Christmas and new years all the food killed me. Me and my soon to be husband have been doing Keto since July 2017. I have almost dropped 20pds with 3 size down and he has lost like 60 pounds. We started back yesterday and i have to say it is completely hard to go back to eating little to no carbs after the holidays. Family and friends doubt us at first and said that we would gain back as soon as touching carbs. (wrong) not as toned but not any weight put on. So i guess i have some questions for anyone who has been doing this for a little bit. My hair is getting really thin and breaking in some areas has this happen to anyone? Is there a way to make it stop? Also i need some idea on cravings don't get me wrong i have done lots of research but sometimes others ideas work better. Oh and big question chips are probably the thing i miss the most any help with that! Let me know share your story.

Replies

• ilovefood74
    ilovefood74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have also been doing keto together since February 2017 and I have to say it has made my journey and weight loss sooooo much better than if I were doing alone. We have had to tweak some things to push thru weight loss stalls and make some changes here and there. We work out together and have tried it all, cardio, strength training and lifting. Lifting seems to work best for us as it tones. He has lost over 90lbs and I I have lost 25.

I know it's not even remotely close but have you tried pork rinds for the chip replacement? I've also seen recipes for chips made out of strictly cheese.

I have heard from many that peptides help for hair loss. I've been considering trying myself as well.
  • KKlmas94
    KKlmas94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Parmesan Crisps for chip replacement
  • DesireeSal
    DesireeSal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies i am purple today i want to stay on this good path . good luck to both of you