Christian Women

Options
Hello! I am starting a new journey of spirit, soul and body. I am not healthy and it’s because one of these three is out of wack. If you are a follower of Jesus Christ and rely upon Him 100% or at least think you do, let’s connect. I could use the support on this journey.

Replies

• ladyadebonojo
    ladyadebonojo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there Coraleeolaney! I wish I could say this is was my first day on my weight loss journey, I’ve had one million first days! Hopefully I am finally realizing that apart from Him I can do nothing.
    I also have a lot of weight to lose so we can encourage one another on this journey.
  • TheRealWonderWoman77
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I would love to join you in encouraging each other and building each other up. I am a follower of Christ as well and came on here specifically looking for a group of Christians looking to befriend
  • melipon2166
    melipon2166 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! FAITH AND FITNESS!
    Please add me
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    As bodily exercise profiteth a little, get all the little you can.
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • lizellingson
    lizellingson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! I've tried losing weight many times before, but I think relying on the Lord 100% to help me with this journey is what I need. Thanks for starting this board!
  • CreeATiviTee
    CreeATiviTee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "A million first days" is indeed true! Welcome!
  • vanessagonzz
    vanessagonzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! Two journeys I've restarted. Adding you!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have lost the weight and regained a little of it. My weight is okay where it's at but I want to lose what I have gained and start working out, in particular, lifting weights, for general health and to get some muscle tone. Anyone is welcome to add me. There is a Christian discussion group called "Christian Support Group" if you want to find more Christians. Going to God with weight loss and maintenance issues is a must for me.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,422 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christ follower too. I've been on here since June 2016 I had 10 lbs to go but I got very sick Jan 4 & have not exercised at all till I did a little at home today. gained 3 lbs & am back to losing that too
  • doveglory
    doveglory Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started over on yesterday. I am praying for strength to stay on target.
  • amays1116
    amays1116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join a like minded community on my journey to a healthier me. When I’m healthier I can fully do the things God has set before me!
  • Cazzitaesther
    Cazzitaesther Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Looks like you have a lovely little group starting out here. I am also Christian (thank God!) and on the same journey to be healthy in mind, body and soul :)