New Bike Bought~!

Options
gwenmf
gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
I did it~!! I bought a Trek 7000 21 speed yesterday!! Of course, it's raining today....lol........... I also got the odometer and bottle holder to go with it. I'm riding with a grilfriend in the morning and a guy friend in the afternoon. when it stops raining today, I'll be busting it out~!!

Replies

• ClareWorsey
    Options
    I've been looking at buying a new bike too, and with me living on a mountain, it should be an interesting bike ride!! LOL x
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    An excellent purchase! I just got my old Fuji Monterey tuned up and have been commuting to work.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I bought a new bike this year and riding it has been a lot of fun and a great work out. I had to buy a jell seat because the one that comes with the bike OMG, lol. Well enjoy your new bike and friends.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    OMG Brent, you are AMAZING~! You look great and like your attitude. So inspirational for me! thank you
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    OMG Brent, you are AMAZING~! You look great and like your attitude. So inspirational for me! thank you

aww shucks...:blushing:
  • schroje83
    schroje83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great purchase! I bought a new bike this year, too, and now I ride so much more!