How to get P90X??

Options
Hi there!
Everyone mentions they are doing P90X and it seems like a good idea! 3 months...I could do that!
BUT
a) I had to wikipedia it to know what it was...
and b) now I don't know how to get my hands on it

Do people order online/is there a website/does it come in a book/through friends/download on the internet or youtube?

GREAT thanks
xx

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    if you google p90x, it's the first link that comes up-

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    hcam8 - I just sent you a message on this. I hope it help. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I found the discs on Ebay for $35!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    check ebay.....
  • Steem707
    Steem707 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got it from buy.com for 50 bucks without he nutrition guides. It's 70 bucks with them.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Be aware that if you buy a copy off ebay and it isn't someone's used copy that they are reselling, it's probably an illegal pirated copy from china. They look VERY close to the orginal thing.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    In my personal opinion, you are better off spending a little more, and getting the full program and not just discs off ebay.

Also, I believe beachbody sells a kit that includes a pullup bar, mat, yoga blocks, and bands now as well. For someone that has not worked out at home before, it would be a great 200$ investment so that you can do all the exercises.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    As a side note, check with your friends to see if anyone else is doing the program.

My sister in law has a friend that bought it and never used it, and it was just sitting in her cabinet!

Or you can try to share with a neighbor/friend/roomate.

My brother lives next door, and we share the same set of DVDs and just run them back and forth each day. (easier for us as he does LEAN, and I do the standard, so we have 0 overlap)