Good morning y'alls!

Options
Good morning, my name is John, I am 54 yrs. old, live in Sacramento, Ca. I found this site through a friend at work so thought I'd give it a try, I would like to drop around 30 to 40 lbs. but the older I get the more difficult that has become, anyway glad to be here, thanks.

Replies

• DailyGoals4Me
    DailyGoals4Me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi John..welcome to MFP. I'm not new to the site and I have never used the discussion forum but saw the "welcome" one and thought i'd say hi and I hope your weightloss journey is a good one. I really like this site because it has a large collection of foods when you are trying to log all your calories in. It's a great site for keeping track of your food and activity. Good luck!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Yes it does get older but it's doable I'm 70 and still trying. Welcome and good luck
  • cdogg556
    cdogg556 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi John..welcome to MFP. I'm not new to the site and I have never used the discussion forum but saw the "welcome" one and thought i'd say hi and I hope your weightloss journey is a good one. I really like this site because it has a large collection of foods when you are trying to log all your calories in. It's a great site for keeping track of your food and activity. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome! I also love the app cause it's so easy to keep track of my calories and exercise.
  • cdogg556
    cdogg556 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes it does get older but it's doable I'm 70 and still trying. Welcome and good luck

Thanks for the welcome and I hope that I am able to still do this at 70! You are an inspiration to us all!