Looking for friends to keep me motivated. 33 female married with 4 children!

Options
Hi I’m looking for some motivational friends! I just switched to mfp premium from weight watchers. I’m down 17 pounds but loosing motivation! I work out at least 3 times a week at my local YMCA and I track daily! I’m a stay at home mom/house wife.

Replies

• birdie220
    birdie220 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm struggling a bit myself and it might have something to do with the hidden desire to be the perfect everything...even though I don't want to be. So, just as we all have, there will be some good, some ok and some bad days. I haven't been on here in awhile but add me and I'll add you and we can motivate eachother through the motivating times and the droughts.
  • 2BFit2017
    2BFit2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I know how hard it is to do this with little ones. I have a son.
  • Cammie51396
    Cammie51396 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like too! I'm on here to log meals every day, because I have to really watch calories to lose at all. I'm a mom to five kids from 9 all the way down to one. I've been really watching calories since May and am down 26 lbs. I was working out at our YMCA until November but it's been virus after virus from then until now so we've basically been home sick since then, so it's been all about calories lately. Hoping to work out more soon.
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me . I'm a stay at home mum too. I have two under 3 . I've only just started, just finished week 2 and I'm down 5lbs.