New and motivated

Options
:wink: Hope it will stay that way! I'm from Quebec, Canada, i'm 39... Turning 40 soon... Just coming back from vacation in Florida and wow... I think my scale did me a trick when i came back... I'm trying to loose 20 pounds for over 5 years now, going from +10 to -10... I'm sick of it... Don't really like to exercice but i like walking in nature, but i have to make the time to do it... So that's me, i'm looking for new friends to accompany me in my journey of fitness and healthy habits. Feel free to contact me.

Replies

• polly_lops
    polly_lops Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome to MFP! I love this site - I have also yo-yo-ed for the last 5 years going from 105 up to 130. I find that the more exercise I do, the more I enjoy it and it's actually quite addictive.

Add me if you want, always good to have people spurring you on!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian! monitoring what you eat should really help too this site is great for opening the eyes to the foods we eat. GL =)
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP. Exercise is part of this journey and once you start you are going to enjoy it! Feel free to add me.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hope it will stay that way! I'm from Quebec, Canada, i'm 39... Turning 40 soon... Just coming back from vacation in Florida and wow... I think my scale did me a trick when i came back... I'm trying to loose 20 pounds for over 5 years now, going from +10 to -10... I'm sick of it... Don't really like to exercice but i like walking in nature, but i have to make the time to do it... So that's me, i'm looking for new friends to accompany me in my journey of fitness and healthy habits. Feel free to contact me.
    You were in Florida and didn't contact me?? I'm hurt...sniff sniff... ;)

I just turned 40 last week myself. :)
  • kimcoste
    Options
    hello my name is cathy I live in florida I was born in the french caribbean I have been in florida for 30 years I stop smoking 2 years ago ans gain 30 pound I need a friend for this journey let me know if you are interested I also speak french spanish creole and dutch talk to you soon :smile:
  • Walk4Fit
    Walk4Fit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP! I love walking in nature too! Much better than an indoor walk anytime. Heading outside to walk the dog now. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend.