Before and during, lots of pics!

Options
So, I went to a concert April 25, 2011 and met my favourite band. Here are the pictures:
zackedit-1-1.jpg
rianedit-1.jpg
004-2.jpg
alexedit-2.jpg

I went to see this band again last night, and I met them again. I don't know if there's really a change, but I thought my face looked a bit slimmer! :)
August6008-1.jpg
August6002-1.jpg
August6005-1.jpg
August6006-1.jpg

I hope the pictures work, sorry if they don't :/

Replies

• tpruitt95
    Options
    I can see a change!! Defiantly a change! Good Job! Blessings!
  • 69Jax69
    69Jax69 Posts: 32
    Options
    Major change, great job!
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yeah big difference. Sorry but... who's the band?
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I see a big difference!
  • rachelw16
    Options
    Yeah big difference. Sorry but... who's the band?
    All Time Low :)

And thanks everyone!
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    I see a very obvious change! Your face looks slimmer and your frame looks smaller as well. You're lovely, and I adore your hair! :flowerforyou:
  • rachelw16
    Options
    I see a very obvious change! Your face looks slimmer and your frame looks smaller as well. You're lovely, and I adore your hair! :flowerforyou:
    Aw, thank you! :)
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Definitely slimmer face! Plus gorgeous hair and that killer post-braces smile (man, I remember how happy I was to get those things off, lol) = you are such a natural beauty. Great job!!!!!!!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Big difference! congrats
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Definitely a huge difference in your face!! And so unbelievably jealous you met them... TWICE! Love Alex Gaskarth
  • ji225
    ji225 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Very well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!