90 pounds lost *with pics*

Options

Replies

• asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You are SOOOOOO beautiful! Wow! Great job! Oh, and I love the sparkly work out gear!

Thank you!
  • juliaberrios
    juliaberrios Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I mean you looked beautiful before but you can see the confidence✨ amazing job ❤️
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I add the AWESOME and GREAT JOB you look amazing and keep up the great work
  • Photomania
    Photomania Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an attractive person with a warm, kind expression. Your weight loss is truly inspiring and congratulations to you for all the hard work you have put in. It always thrills me to see younger people acheiving a healthy weight like this. I'm now 63 and have been seriously overweight for most of my life. I've lost 6 stones and have a couple more to go, but life isn't a dress rehearsal and I so wish I'd done this earlier. I shouldn't have regrets and just look forward, but it's hard not to do that. So well done, you should be so proud of yourself, go out and enjoy!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Great work!
  • sarahmcdjane
    sarahmcdjane Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story x
  • charlene_perkins
    charlene_perkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Well done and CONGRATULATIONS X
  • missKmorgan
    missKmorgan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on taking such great care of yourself. Your story is inspiring. :smile:
  • Nightmar3Devil
    Nightmar3Devil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!! Great job!!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss and inspiring story! Yay, you! I'm so happy for you. :)
  • chasitystiff2325
    chasitystiff2325 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great and you always look pretty to me
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thank you soooo much for posting this!!! you look flipping amazing!!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    High five!!! I also love your clothing style and love for sparkly things.
  • asilmegan34
    Options
    ValeriePlz wrote: »
    High five!!! I also love your clothing style and love for sparkly things.

Yes, I am 31 and in no way changing my love for sparkly things! Thank you!
  • asilmegan34
    Options
    You look great and you always look pretty to me

Thank you, I feel good too!
  • asilmegan34
    Options
    Photomania wrote: »
    You look amazing! You are an attractive person with a warm, kind expression. Your weight loss is truly inspiring and congratulations to you for all the hard work you have put in. It always thrills me to see younger people acheiving a healthy weight like this. I'm now 63 and have been seriously overweight for most of my life. I've lost 6 stones and have a couple more to go, but life isn't a dress rehearsal and I so wish I'd done this earlier. I shouldn't have regrets and just look forward, but it's hard not to do that. So well done, you should be so proud of yourself, go out and enjoy!

My goodness thank you so much!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. And you kept the pretty smile too!
  • rosalindrowe56
    rosalindrowe56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello... Congrats on such a huge lifestyle and mind change. Stories like yours give me hope. I have been on this road for, I hate to say it, but 30 years now. At my highest I weighed 314 lbs. that was in 2010. I now weigh as of today 258 lbs. I have been doing lots of soul searching to, along with praying and asking for guidance. I am in a so much better mind set now, and taking it day by day, and 5 lb. victories at a time. Looking at the whole picture was so daunting it seemed impossible to achieve, but now I say, I’m chopping away at this mountain 5 pounds at a time, until one day it will be nothing but a pile of rubble to step over. Hope keeps me going, along with inspiring stories like yours, that one day I too will be able to look back and say “ Well done Ros, and welcome to the club. Continue on your journey, as I will continue on mind. I am so so proud of you.
  • FrankieFan1
    FrankieFan1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome story I'm learning to love myself more as well
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!