20 pounds down in a month!!!

Options
Goodmorning everyone :) today marks my one month mark of my weight loss journey. I’ve struggled all my life I’ve been on diets every year but none of them ever lasted. I tried shakes and pills and anything you can think of but nothing works better than a healthy diet and commitment. I also do intermittent fasting everyday. I eat within my calories this app gives me! I haven’t stepped food into a gym. But I plan on working out when I move into my house and can use my treadmill. My highest weight ever was 290 almost 300 but I’ve lost a little weight every year getting me to 264.5 on December 19th 2017 and today on Jan 19th I’m 244.0!!!! :) I am so excited to continue this journey with you guys. Just know that YOU CAN DO IT no matter how long or hard you think it is it WILL come off. mx0nn247ggcf.jpeg
qqt4deeoygun.png

Replies

• Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You've figured out what works for you, and you're going for it, and once you add that treadmill, you'll be unstoppable!

• FourLynne62
    FourLynne62 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed to read this post this morning! You're absolutely right, we can do it! :-)
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good job! :smiley: I'm doing IF too and love it!
  • asiaards
    asiaards Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Zinka61 wrote: »
    You are an inspiration! You've figured out what works for you, and you're going for it, and once you add that treadmill, you'll be unstoppable!

Thank you so so much ❤️❤️
  • asiaards
    Options
    Thank you! I needed to read this post this morning! You're absolutely right, we can do it! :-)

Yes!!!! We can and we will!! You just have to think of the outcome you will have with patience and commitment. It doesn’t have to come off fast because before it wasn’t coming off at all! At least we are making steps to our bigger goal.

I believe and appreciate you all ❤️
  • asiaards
    Options
    Falklang wrote: »
    Welcome and good job! :smiley: I'm doing IF too and love it!

Thank you :) and yes it’s amazing! And it’s surprising how easy it has been. You’re doing great! Keep it up
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing !
  • AndreaRM0917
    AndreaRM0917 Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Good job!! I am in the same boat as you! Though, I didn't struggle with being overweight most of my life it has been an issues for the last 13 years since I had my 2nd child. My highest was at 240 lost some weight sadly due to stress so not the healthy way at first and been steady at 227 for about 2 years. Then recently I was diagnosed with diabetes so I knew it was time to get my life back on track besides wanting to lose all this weight anyway. About 5 weeks ago is when I began by changing my eating habits and going for occasional walks so in that time I lost 19.5lbs so now I am at 208!!! Yay! Then a week ago I decided to go back to the gym too! I know we can all do this with as you said just some commitment and some motivation. Good luck to you and everyone! ;)
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice job and discipline!! Motivating!
  • melipon2166
    melipon2166 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Whats intermittent fasting? I guess i can Google it. Lol
  • FrankieFan1
    FrankieFan1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your loss!
  • kiomayoko8861
    kiomayoko8861 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :smiley: keep up the awesome work!