Low Carb Recipes??

Options
I'm seeing a lot of low cal recipes on here but I haven't seen many low carb ones. Anyone know any yummy low carb recipes? No mushrooms or oranges please!!

Thanks so much in advance!!

Replies

• rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can try out some recipes from Sparkrecipes.com. You can put in Low Carbs and you will get alot of stuff.:happy:
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hiya! This website has a lot of good recipes (click on the recipe link on the right). It's a Dukan Diet info site so the recipes are all low carb and of course anyone can use them or at least use them to get ideas. HTH!

http://thedukandietsite.com/
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    http://genaw.com/lowcarb/

This lady (called Linda Sue) is a God send to low carbers. A lot of these recipes are hers but she also takes submissions. I lived on this website for over a year. I mean you can find something for everyday of the week. I hope you enjoy it. I know she is on my Bookmark button on my browser LOL
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can try out some recipes from Sparkrecipes.com. You can put in Low Carbs and you will get alot of stuff.:happy:

UM THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    thanks for the thread! I'm trying to go low-carbish to control my newly diagnosed diabetes.
  • CashKitty
    Options
    Great for Induction:

Cauliflower 'Hash Browns'

1 cup of raw cauliflower
    1 egg
    seasonings to taste
    1/4 ounce of butter or 1/2 tablespoon of oil

Grate or shred cauliflower into a microwaveable bowl and microwave it on high for a couple of minutes till softened.

Let cool then add one beaten egg and whatever seasonings you like - salt/pepper/chilli flakes etc

Put frying pan over medium heat and add butter or oil. When hot add spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture in heaps to make 4 small or 2 large 'patties' and fry till firm and browned on underside, carefully turn over with spatula and cook other side.

I serve them with eggs and bacon usually but they also work well as a veg alongside any main dish!