Anyone else only losing 10/20 pounds?

Options
wynterrhys
wynterrhys Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! My name is Wynter, a full time director living in Germany. I have MASSIVE respect for those who are embarking on massive weight loss journeys, such as my mom. However, I myself was about 20 pounds overweight. I've lost ten of them by quitting birth control, and I plan to lose the rest by changing eating habits. Is anyone else losing those tough last ten pounds and is willing to be my motivation buddy?

Details: I'm 5 foot 2 and I was 129 pounds (a very healthy weight for some people's body type but not for mine, I looked and felt swollen.)

Current weight: 119 pounds.

Goal weight: 110 pounds of LEAN, healthy muscle.

Replies

• mariemystic
    mariemystic Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yes, me... my goal is ten. Then maybe another 5/10. I'm 5"4" and 139 and thinking I will be at 129 being careful with food and continuing a home yoga practice and walking. I also have a huge respect for all those with big weight loss journeys.
    also I'm very new here and haven't begun logging yet. I have been signed up for ages but trying to learn the site and app now.
  • SweetiePie1998
    SweetiePie1998 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ndegregorio3008
    ndegregorio3008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to loose 20 - even that seems like such a challenge. I have never successfully lost weight but starting right before he new year I’ve seriously started to make changes in my eating and excerciss habits. It’s hard resisting sweets though - but I can do this!
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I’m in my way to 20 lbs loss and lean. 5’6” and 175 currently. Wiring on a stronger strength regimen and consistent cycling and running for cardio. Onward we go!