Starting today and NERVOUS!

Options
Hey guys. I'm 37 and I have 50 lbs to lose. I could use some friends to help push me along when I get stuck and I am not really sure how to log in my food. I'm going to learn that now. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicki
    Site is dead easy.
    When you add a few pals you'll be able to see their diarys (if they're open) and that will help loads.
    People are great here's, it's a really supportive community.
    You'll do great I'm sure.

Feel free to send a pal request ...my diary is open to friends.

Good luck ...Sue
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi Vicki, welcome to MFP! Glad you join the site. I'm relatively new myself (joined in May 2011) you'll find that this site is very helpful and wil motivate you throughout your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :happy:
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:smile:
    You can add me if you like..
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    You can do it! Don't be nervous, it'll just stress you out. Try and make wise choices and you'll learn what works for you.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You can do it...... This site has tons of support between friends and threads there is so much information. This site really motivates you.

Please feel free to add me. the more support the better. :wink:
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sending you a friend request :drinker: :drinker:
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • balancebean
    balancebean Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just started today myself. I've got about 20 lbs. to lose myself. Good luck!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi vicki! u could do this. take it one day at a time. you'll see results if u keep at it
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Try not to be nervous, we're all here to help!! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! This site is the easiest to navigate, and to use. You'll be hooked in no time! :-)
    If you need/want another buddy, feel free to add me. :-)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    welcome. there's no need to be nervous, being here is a good thing. and it's kind of addicting.

logging food is really easy, i have YET to find something not in the database.

feel free to friend. and have fun.
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's really easy to use although you do have to remember to add EVERYTHING into your food diary, even the bad things.

You can add me if you wish, I still have a long way to go!

Good Luck
  • Walk4Fit
    Walk4Fit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicki - Welcome to MFP! It's a great site and you can find lots of friends to help you along your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You'll do great, just believe in yourself. No-one got unhealthy in one day and we're not going to get to where we wanna be in one day either. Set realistic goals, believe in yourself, and get support from others that believe in you, too!
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am new too and love it so far. Feel free to friend me..I would love to support you and to be supported by you.
    Cathy