Emotional Eating // One Bad Day

IHWJ
IHWJ Posts: 10 Member
edited January 2018 in Success Stories
iafgrjzzip06.jpg

COME ON! I was on a winner's streak... Two days left in the week then that one ☝ bad day had to show up. There was lots of screaming and yelling... Leaving me tired and wanting a burger

Replies

• IHWJ
    edited January 2018

THE DAY I WAS TESTED
    COME ON! I was on a winner's streak... Two days left in the week then that one ☝ bad day had to show up. There was lots of screaming and yelling... Leaving me tired and wanting a burger ... Do you ever have those moments where you just want to call Domino's and indulge in unhealthy food?!

tqugr00ekf4n.jpg

Well I do and I said, \\ NOT TODAY SATAN // Luckily I had been winning all week and I didn't want all that healthy food logging to go to waste. However I still traded my one pizza phone call for the stick of death.

Hey that's still a win for 1. ) sticking to the program and 2. ) because I had been working out and eating healthy the past week I didn't even get a buzz. My endorphin levels and dopamine levels were on point. Which is a great affirmation for all the smokers on here. "The buzz wasn't that great.. So next time if there is a next time it's probably going to be lame too" GO REPROGRAMMING!

How do you handle your cravings?

When were some times you won?

When were some times you lost?
  • IHWJ
    edited January 2018
    I guess I can't use lots of emojis in my post otherwise only a part of it shows smh
  • IHWJ
    edited January 2018
    STILL FIGURING OUT HOW TO POST ON HERE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!