Whole new me!

Options
Hey folks, I have just signed up. I got the app for my phone when I was looking for an easy to use food diary, and am really excited about the community aspect. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and after completely revamping my life (new job, new city) I am looking to lose a boatload of weight, but am starting with baby steps, just looking to celebrate the first 10 lbs. I started 3 days ago and have lost 2 lbs (insert happy dance here) and hope this sight is going to provide accountability and support in my attempt to create a whole new me!
So I am just poking around and wanted to say helloooo!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck on your journey
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The MFP community is awesome! The people here (along with the food and exercise tracker) have helped me lose 32 lbs. If I can do it, so can you!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be. I have also stuggled with my weight my entire life and I find that this site makes it so much easier. I hope you find that you love it as much as I do. I wish you the best of luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • BomDiggity
    BomDiggity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!! I, too, have struggled forever (since Jr. High at the very least...) and it's an uphill battle. But, this is a great start!!

If you'd like, feel free to friend me!!

:smile:
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Too cool! Love the way you're embracing all the changes in your life ... this one most of all. I started the exact same way you are: 3 lbs. in about 5 days. That's all it took for me to be hooked big time.

Welcome! Rock on. :)
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are welcome :-) Enjoy the transformation of you :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me. :)
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 2lb loss. Loved your blog, sounds like you are on your way to a whole new you! Good luck with killing your dairy devil. Add me if you like.
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everybody!!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your loss already! :)