LET'S BE FITNESS FRIENDS

Options
I'm looking go hopefully find someone on here to help me out on my weight loss journey we can give each other tips ideas and keep each motivated add me and share your tips on how you lost weight or what your doing that had given you results

Replies

• harri6945
    harri6945 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a fitness pal ☺️
  • angelapooser
    angelapooser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • beansontoast2014
    beansontoast2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me to
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's, please! :) Anyone that wants to add me please feel free to!
  • Naznahar2018
    Naznahar2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me in your friend list if you need support and like to support others in their fitness journey. I trying to find fitness friend to keep us motivated. :)
  • merypopins92
    merypopins92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for fitness friend. I am new here don’t even know all the options
  • Mariejordanp26
    Mariejordanp26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    harri6945 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a fitness pal ☺️

Add me we can keep each Other motivated
  • Mariejordanp26
    Options
    I am also looking for fitness friend. I am new here don’t even know all the options

Hi welcome I've been on here for some time now but I have been away for a whole and I'm hoping to stay on track and motivated to loosing weight I'll be posting pics of my meals and also tips add me maybe we can learn from each other and keep one an another on track
  • Mariejordanp26
    Options
    Please add me in your friend list if you need support and like to support others in their fitness journey. I trying to find fitness friend to keep us motivated. :)

Thank you !!! Yes I'll be posting pics of my meals and workouts hopefully it helps others and feel free to let me know any ideas you have as well
  • martisss
    martisss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too :) somehow I cant add nobody as a friend.. but feel free to add me
  • pkkbtsm
    pkkbtsm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been working out every morning before I do anything else. This gets the best results because you haven eaten anything. Drink a cup of water and workout! It even reduces stress, and increases energy/productivity! :)
  • lbecket1
    lbecket1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me, I’m just starting my journey too lose 32kgs
  • Mariejordanp26
    Options
    pkkbtsm wrote: »
    I have been working out every morning before I do anything else. This gets the best results because you haven eaten anything. Drink a cup of water and workout! It even reduces stress, and increases energy/productivity! :)

Thank you I appreciate the suggestion I will.definitely be working out in the mornings starting Monday
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am looking for fitness friends. Feel free to add me! (I honestly can't figure out how to add people myself
  • Sparkle2849
    Sparkle2849 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Add me!