Beginner

quiltergr
quiltergr Posts: 1
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
I am not a very dedicated weight loser and I know I should be. So I thought I would give it another try. I don't want to mention it to my husband as I have failed way too many times. So, being Sunday and the first day of the week I will work at my weight loss again.

Replies

• jkannon5001
    jkannon5001 Posts: 22 Member
    Good luck. When I find myself being discouraged, I'll read thru the success stories section of the message board. There's a whole lot of inspiration to be found there.
  • You can do it !!! This is a great site and the people are what makes it great !!! Sending you a friend request now.
  • gardener_marj
    gardener_marj Posts: 1 Member
    I too started today, after trying every diet going over the years..this seems a realy good site - i'm still finding my way around but hope to stay motivated and loose weight this time. I'm 55yrs and feel that i really need to get fitter as every part of me is starting to feel its age !!!!
  • GrammarYarns
    GrammarYarns Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Beginner,
    I just joined...I feel the same way. I turn 50 this month. It's freaking me out a bit because my body isn't feeling as young as I've always relied on it to feel.
    So...after many years of feeling frustrated over my "blossoming" weight, I'm giving this a try.
This discussion has been closed.