I'm here to support, help and motivate

Options
Hi! My name is Chelsea! I am a cancer survivor and I had to have a total gastrectomy ( total removal of my stomach). To feel normal I had to become entirely in tuned with my body, mind and especially my diet! I've learned to maintain a healthy weight and make fun healthy meals. If anybody is searching for motivation and support, I am here 100% :)

Replies

• chlo1978
    chlo1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea

Wow! Would love just a little bit of your determination! Amazing. Please add me as a friend. Chloe
  • MalucyDC
    MalucyDC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea, you sound pretty amazing. I had a total gastrectomy about two months ago, as a preventative measure. Just getting started on this app to help monitor my caloric and nutritional intake. Thank you for posting!
  • kingkowtow
    kingkowtow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Chelsea! I am a cancer survivor and I had to have a total gastrectomy ( total removal of my stomach). To feel normal I had to become entirely in tuned with my body, mind and especially my diet! I've learned to maintain a healthy weight and make fun healthy meals. If anybody is searching for motivation and support, I am here 100% :)

Hey Chelsea, thats amazing - sounds like you've been through alot but also got to a poitn where you can truly understand the importance of being and focus on going further. Feel free to connect :)