Please read before asking me to add you.

Options
I am looking for only about 10 people to add to my friends list. If you have a lot on your list please don't ask to be on mine. Not trying to be mean, I will explain why. If I have to many on my list I can't give each person the attention they deserve and vise versa. So that being said as long as you don't have more then 25 to 30 friends I will add you.

If you are selling don't ask, please!! I am not going to buy anything, I don't want beachbody, herbalife, 21 day fix any of this kind of stuff. If you BS me and I add you and then you try and sell I will remove you!! I had to delete a profile before due to all of this kind of stuff.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Have you found your 10 people OP?
  • WilderJB
    WilderJB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No you can go to my page to check if you see this later
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    that's funny. I guess people on here try selling? I dunno. all my friends here are legit trying to better themselves rather than hustling.
    good luck with your goals
  • blue_yeux
    blue_yeux Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't really have friends
    I'm trying to have some
    If you're still interested you can add me
    And for sure i am not a buyer
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your search. I have more than 25/30 friends and I keep up with them all just fine.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    WilderJB wrote: »
    No you can go to my page to check if you see this later

Maybe you need to rethink what you want in pals then.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This sounds like hard work.
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find most people here have more then 30 friends lol, i have 80+ and keep up with them all just fine :) Good luck in your search!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    This made me giggle. You have 2 posts and you know how MFP works already so start with this post? Why not just concentrate on logging your calories first of all then worry about others on here later since it's about losing weight and counting calories. I suppose you are not new then or had a bad experience on another site.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    odd post . the way to make friends is to be a friend. work on you and when you really want to be a friend then post helpful remarks and you will find friends that are interested .
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I like the bit where OPs profile is 40% her rules about her friend list and then a little about her, but we're all supposed to be falling over ourselves to win a slot on the list.

Personally, I did the actual normal thing when it comes to making friends - meet as many people as want to meet me, work out which ones I gel with, then concentrate on them.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Oh and it's too and not to plus not vise versa but vice versa. Ok, missed the bit about an old profile so I get that and yes I can't stand people selling me crap either I don't want or need.
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise people were so desperate to add other people. I really must live in a bubble. The introduce yourself forum is usually a sea of opening posts with no responses. Maybe the aggressive approach is the best way to get attention.

Just having 10 friends would get very boring very quickly but I guess your account your rules.