Happy with Keto and sticking with it.

Options
Hi my name is Shaye, Im 42 and married no biological children but my husband and i have a niece we've been raising for the past 5 years. Being Hawaiian I have been big and struggled with high blood pressure and weight loss for a long time. At my heaviest i weighed 270lbs. I started Keto, March 2017, I weighed 224lbs and I think my body fat was close to 45% and now, January 2018, I'm 190 and my body fat is 33.2%. I gained almost 10lbs over the holidays and now back on keto full force. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure over 5 years ago, it was 144/100 now my blood pressure is 114/65. So I am very happy with keto and sticking with it. Its not a hard lifestyle at all. Once you get past that first week it becomes easier and from my personal experience if you do cheat on your diet, the other foods dont taste the same.

Replies

• angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I’m on this keto journey as well. Keep up the great work!!
  • sher0198
    sher0198 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused with the Keto diet I've tried to understand it and I just can't grasp it! You will get back to where you want to be goodluck.
  • Myjinx
    Myjinx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see a few others here. Only can keep my weight down when doing keto but struggle to keep going.
  • jessaracer13
    jessaracer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the amazing work! I love Keto!