Im feeling lost

Options
I love the idea of making this site work for me after seeing the success. However, I feel I am missing out on so much. I am lost with knowing how to join groups etc...:cry:

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    just browse and im sure you will find a group for you :smile:

good luck
  • aslm
    aslm Posts: 71
    Options
    Just start getting as many friends as possible, and fill in your profile... Let people in. You'll soon have a group of super supportive friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am not in a group, but I have a lot of great friends! I can add you if you like as a friend?:flowerforyou:
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so supportive and helpful. You should just take the time and snoop around the site....find folks you want to be friends with, and the rest will happen!!!:smile:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Yup just browse the message boards. Thats where the groups keep in touch.
  • NatashaBoyd
    Options
    Thanks. That is what I am trying to do. There are just so many with so much going on. Thinking maybe I should hold off on grouping up. :ohwell:
  • Chryzznit79
    Chryzznit79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not part of any "group" per se, but we can be pals!! =D We can start our own group! The Lost Girls!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined yesterday....feel free to contact me, anytime.
  • NatashaBoyd
    Options
    thanks everyone for being so responsive so fast.... advice taken into consideration :happy:
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I like that.....:)
  • krlis
    krlis Posts: 2
    Options
    I love the idea of making this site work for me after seeing the success. However, I feel I am missing out on so much. I am lost with knowing how to join groups etc...:cry:
    :flowerforyou:
  • yalva1
    yalva1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there!

This is such a great site...wonderful people...feel free to add me as your cheering squad!

Hope all is well.

Yoli
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Strength in numbers. I don't below to a group either, but I have some friends and am making more every day. My daughter even joined (she's getting married next year). This works & with support and some hard work, you can do anything! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Just start by building up your friend list. I have not joined any groups yet, but my friends here are the BEST support group for me!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am not in a group, but I have a lot of great friends! I can add you if you like as a friend?:flowerforyou:

Same here!! I haven't joined any groups, but have an amazing MFP family!!! Add me if you'd like!!! The support here is fabulous!