Looking for friends with endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, PCOS, etc.

Options
2»

Replies

• Timetogetstarted
    Timetogetstarted Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and I was diagnosed with endometriosis 9 years ago after having a lump removed. I know this sounds weird, but it's nice to 'meet' other people who have gone through similar experiences. Most people just look at me blankly or think I've made it up when I mention endo.
  • purplicious86
    purplicious86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I have IC, OAB, and PFD. It's not easy doing the weight loss thing AND dealing with that on top of it! I'm "happy" to see a thread about it because I'd love friends who understand. But not happy because you guys are dealing with this too. I was on here for years, lost a lot of weight. Then all these health issues popped up and really ran my life last January. I took a year off to really try and deal and have gained some weight back I need to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • misssararae
    misssararae Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I don't think it sounds weird Timetogetsta... I searched for endometriosis here to find people. So, hi :)

After 5 years of TTC by "chance" we finally did only to find out the pregnancy was ectopic and I needed emergency surgery since it had ruptured. During the lap surgery to remove the ectopic pregnancy they found that I was covered in endo scaring and my organs were unrecognizable. It really really REALLY explained a lot of the health issues I was having that I kept getting a "sounds like you're depressed" diagnosis from.

So, while I lost the baby I learned a lot more about my health and myself.
  • michsax14
    michsax14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m 30, have PCOS, and have yet to have a successful pregnancy. Will be adding you ladies!
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also have pcos and have had 2 kids the first concieved naturally at my slimest and going gym everyday my 2nd after 3 months on metformin my periods have always been very irregular feel free to add me