In search of active updater friends ^_^

Options
2»

Replies

• BrianString
    BrianString Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started up at the beginning of Dec, but didnt post during my vacation. Back to work now and back at it.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I think people can see my updates, I am on loading in my daily to make sure I am keeping in tack
  • Phittime2018
    Phittime2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Mindy, I’m Paula and just started back again. You can add me!! I enjoy reading everyone’s updates. It encourages me to strive harder. I update daily too. I am always looking for advise on how to improve myself.
  • Jaydensmamma
    Jaydensmamma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I added a few people cos I love when people are active (especially with meal ideas). I post stuff a lot but I am on keto so a lot of it pertains to that. Its mostly meals and funny stuff but I comment and interact with my friends a lot.
  • eenyMindymo
    eenyMindymo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh ya! It might be beneficial to say what I'm about:

I lost fifty pounds a few years ago and in the past year and a half I gained it all back through "eating my feelings", because I use food as a coping mechanism. I'm trying this time around to address my relationship with food and transform myself inside AND out.
    I have a 1stphorm legionnaire/coach who wrote out a meal plan for me so I can lose fat and build muscle, and I workout 2-3 times at a gym in small group classes. For the days that I don't have those classes, my coach (Mike) gives me a work out to do :)
  • LoGetsFit120
    LoGetsFit120 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my boyfriend and I have started trying to lose weight together. We work out 3-4 times a week and have been doing a Keto/low carb diet since right after Christmas. I’m turning 29 in a couple weeks and I’m ready to shed this weight once an for all!
  • rebelpreneurunleashed
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my boyfriend and I have started trying to lose weight together. We work out 3-4 times a week and have been doing a Keto/low carb diet since right after Christmas. I’m turning 29 in a couple weeks and I’m ready to shed this weight once an for all!

It's set to private. Can't follow!

• karenterrey9
    karenterrey9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am updating everyday . I am aiming to enter as much info as possible I am keen to see what other people log in and find what works.
  • tyismc
    tyismc Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just got back on from last year. I had to go off due to some serious health reasons but back in the game for good now. I have a long way to go but Im determined.
  • Zxrweddings
    Zxrweddings Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am active on here and update everyday :) you can add me ✔
  • LoGetsFit120
    LoGetsFit120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @rebelpreneurunleashed you have to add me to see my stuff
  • Skinnyjeans_Sarah
    Skinnyjeans_Sarah Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well I have 100 lbs I plan to lose, and after that I’m staying to help keep the weight maintained. It’s a life effort! :) I’m constantly liking my friends posts and updates, and I regularly post motivational updates myself! Anyone is free to add me :) the more positivity the better! :wink:
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey there I cook and post a lot of my meals everyday. Im back to using the app religiously. I would like to add you if that ok? Good luck on your journey.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I post and interact with all my friends on mfp everyday. Add me to share support of you like.
  • Wendyanneroberts
    Wendyanneroberts Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Currently on a 653 day streak, accurate food logs, no matter what, has really helped me. Any one can add me for support if they want to interact often.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    On here everyday andhave been for over four years. I only keep MFP friends that supportive and comment.good luck to you
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I post almost everyday and like to respond to others post. Seems like alot of people.come and go here and its super encouraging to see the ones who are consistant and long term☺
  • GothicsDarkAngel
    GothicsDarkAngel Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily as well, down 38lbs. Hello!