Inspiring Others (NSV)

Options
My oldest daughter is 14. She told me the other day that I have inspired her to never give up because she sees me trying so hard and never giving up in my karate journey (I'm a brown belt) and in the journey for a healthier me.

Talk about making it all worth while. Who cares if I lose another pound! If I inspire my kids to give it their all in everything they do.... I feel like my existence on earth is justified.

Replies

• ceeshelman
    Options
    That is beautiful and so are you.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    AMEN
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    love it! Great NSV. :drinker:

Keep it up!
    :smile:
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You inspire me to know I can complete my journey not mater what....thankyou
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job...Of course your being here on earth is justified...Who knows,now maybe your kids will grow up to be the president of the United States now because of you..:happy:
  • ShannonPuentes
    ShannonPuentes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How touching!!! I am blown away at your success, I can only imagine the effect you are having on your family as they can see the challenges you face first hand....You are an amazing woman and good job for paving the road for your family to follow!!

:flowerforyou:
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    God Bless!! That's one of the most beautiful things a Mom can hear from here children! Big hugs for you!!!!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. It definitely made my day when she said it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!