Anyone else with hypothyroidism?

Options
Hi. I was diagnosed 2.5 years ago with hypothyroidism. Numbers vary all the time. Looking for new friends that share in this same struggle so we can encourage each other no matter what the numbers are.

Replies

• Gmwtkd
    Gmwtkd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism!
  • SanaAnum
    SanaAnum Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am hypothyroid aswell.
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am as well. There are some really good threads on here with discussions about how to manage weight loss, fatigue, etc with hypo.
  • SmallDeckofCards
    SmallDeckofCards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Diagnosed as a teenager. My mom and I both have it, so we've helped each other a lot. Feel free to add. It's important to have support!
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    there are quite a few of us here with hypothyroism (or no thyroid-ism like me)...if you can get your levels stabilized you are golden - but i know it took me 2yrs originally and just recently my levels have gone whacky again
  • Becca1552
    Becca1552 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also hypothyroid.. with naturopathic treatment, things seem to stay balanced (finally!)
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism when I was 20, which led to my thyroid being taken out. Have been hypo ever since.
  • davidsd2017
    davidsd2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have thyroid issues and was diagnosed 6 years ago. I am currently hyperthyroid but I can fluctuate between hyper and hypo. I'm hoping that diet and exercise (in addition to my medication) can help control it better.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    No thyroid here! Had radioactive iodine about 14 years ago. Currently slightly hyperthyroid because my weightloss is messing with my synthroid doses.
  • alisonb2582
    alisonb2582 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism! Weight is definable a struggle because of it. Hoping mfp helps!