Hi! On A Weightloss Keto Journey

Options
Hi Everyone! I’m currently on a weightloss journey to lose 100+ lbs. I started the Keto diet on January 1st and it has been an adventure so far.

If you need an accountability buddy or a friend to know that someone else is on this journey too, feel free to send me a friend request.

I’d love to make other Keto friends, or people with 75+, 100+ lbs to lose or have lost that amount.

It’s good to be in a solid, supportive community of people that are on this journey too.

I wish you all much success no matter where you are on this journey.

Replies

• Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I’m currently on a weightloss journey to lose 100+ lbs. I started the Keto diet on January 1st and it has been an adventure so far.

If you need an accountability buddy or a friend to know that someone else is on this journey too, feel free to send me a friend request.

I’d love to make other Keto friends, or people with 75+, 100+ lbs to lose or have lost that amount.

It’s good to be in a solid, supportive community of people that are on this journey too.

I wish you all much success no matter where you are on this journey.

You're gonna be a rockstar!! Congratulations on starting your journey. You'll never want to go back! It's AMAZING to not be hungry and ruled by your insulin levels! Let's do this! :)
  • kellserg
    kellserg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same! I’d love helpful friends
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words everyone!!