SKINNY JEAN SUCCESS! NSV #3!

Options
Just needed to have a moment and say that I fit into my "goal" skinny jeans! I have never been able to wear this style of jeans and have always been envious of my sister who could! They are 29W (the jeans I wore all winter and spring have been 34W) and even though I had to suck in a bit to not have any lumps around the waist line they fit! I;m not going to lie I am pretty proud of myself especially since the scale has not been kind to me this week this is exactly what I needed to reaffirm that this process is working and that it is worth every drop of sweat and leaf of lettuce!
Good luck to everyone else on their fitness journeys and remember it's NOT all about what the scale says!!! :)

Replies

• Jthurston1
    Jthurston1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wtg!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Picture in your new skinnies? :)
  • Wibikerlady
    Wibikerlady Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just needed to have a moment and say that I fit into my "goal" skinny jeans! I have never been able to wear this style of jeans and have always been envious of my sister who could! They are 29W (the jeans I wore all winter and spring have been 34W) and even though I had to suck in a bit to not have any lumps around the waist line they fit! I;m not going to lie I am pretty proud of myself especially since the scale has not been kind to me this week this is exactly what I needed to reaffirm that this process is working and that it is worth every drop of sweat and leaf of lettuce!
    Good luck to everyone else on their fitness journeys and remember it's NOT all about what the scale says!!! :)

Brought a tear to my eye...seriously!!! I remember those days..Going from a 26W-28W to JUST 18 was AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you!! Your right...it does help realize that all this BS isnt for nothing, it really does work!! Become friends with Goodwill or other 2nd hand stores..I didnt and regret it TERRIBLY!!! Weight starts falling off and pants keep having to get smaller and smaller, tops get better looking and better looking... For me, it was an AH HA moment when I walked into Kohls and went to the misses dept and could wear the clothes (now a size 12). daughter hates it when I go to the Junior clothes!! LOL But damnit, it makes me feel SO good that I can!! You will to and be proud and happy for every LB you lost!! Show it off... You deserve it!!!
  • jennykling
    jennykling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I just bought my first pair of skinnys too!!! It is such a feeling of accomplishment. I have measured myself over the last 2 1/2 months and that has helped too because I haven't lost a ton of weight but the inches lost have made it possible to fit into those skinnys. Keep up the good work and wear those jeans to remind yourself of all that hard work:)
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WTG. Feels great doesn't it.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good job! You're right, it is not all about the scale. I have found that clothes are much more telling than the scale is. Clothes don't lie, especially if they haven't "just gotten out of the dryer" for 3 years ;).

Congrats!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Way to go, such a great accomplishment!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!