My goal is about 100lbs too

Options
I’m about 272 and my goal is 180. It’s a journeyI have gotten down to 225 and gain the weight back. I’m ready to do it now. Don’t stop... make small goals....build and adjust your program as you go.

Replies

• angylove
    angylove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends add me please im going fpr 150 pounds
  • adarba
    adarba Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    vandeana wrote: »
    I’m about 272 and my goal is 180. It’s a journeyI have gotten down to 225 and gain the weight back. I’m ready to do it now. Don’t stop... make small goals....build and adjust your program as you go.

Good luck to you! I have lost 100 then gained 20 back. Now I'm trying everything possible to get rid of those 20 but it seems so much harder now that I'm older. Someone told me, that losing weight is like a long road trip, yes you will get off of it for whatever reason but as soon as you can just go back on it.
  • roxannewilsontodd9489
    Options
    I also have a goal of 100. Add me as well.
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i've lost almost 140 and have a few more to go.
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100 lbs to go as well.
  • Lindsey_gibeault
    Lindsey_gibeault Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started out needing to lose 102 lbs. Down 61 but would love to have some fitness pals. Been doing it alone for 192 days!
  • marksouthards
    marksouthards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 110lbs in a year. The key is to stick with it even when you hit plateaus!
  • AndreaRM0917
    AndreaRM0917 Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I noticed a few if us needing to lose that big 100lbs. I started out needing to do that but, now i have 65lbs left to go. Lifestyle change for me due to some health problems. So, I agree don't stop just keep going. I believe you can do it just know we all have those bad days. Put the bad days behind you and get back on track....that's my motto! Good luck!