Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I've been telling you to eat the cupcakes! Fit them into your day, y' know
  • LilacLion
    LilacLion Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @crysgabriela your diary is open! :) Mine is also open and plant based. I am getting back in the swing of logging after gaining about 10 lbs back.
  • Michie112g
    Michie112g Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Open diary it’s the best for accountability !!!
    Feel free to add me the more support and motivation
  • JihaneMaroun
    JihaneMaroun Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log consistently and give the best advice. I'm also supportive and positive. Add me if you like
  • ifabulocitygirl
    ifabulocitygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Addable as well:)
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to add me. :)
  • mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Open diary. Struggle is real: 5j5620e3m5cb.png
  • GothicsDarkAngel
    GothicsDarkAngel Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine is public as well.
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have mine open to my friends.
  • JMcGee2018
    JMcGee2018 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm new to this but have an open diary for additional accountability. Still logged the Chinese buffet the other night though x_x
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I would never look at your diary and yell at you for eating 3 cupcakes. How do I know they weren't very special to you and you had planned for them? I would probably only say something if you consistently log stuff like that... Consistently going over your calories... And consistently started whining about not losing weight. Then I might say something. I eat what I want some days are better than others. My diary is open.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I try to eat cups of veggies every day and make meals around veggies
  • Lisasasasaaa
    Lisasasasaaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • rmact81
    rmact81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sure add away. I think I'm a similar mind set to you. Been in here a year at least and only now starting to make a proper go of it so the more the merrier
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open to friends .... feel free anyone to add me .. I log everything ... well maybe not that grape I just pinched out the fridge whilst making the girls dinner

Although maybe I should log it, I have a guilty suspicion 1 grape everytime I go past the fridge adds up :blush:
  • Macallan35
    Macallan35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log consistently. I TRY to keep a mostly pescatarian diet but the Neanderthal in me comes out and needs red meat from time to time. My focus has been losing weight but is slowly shifting to reduction in body fat and increasing lean muscle mass.
  • jsminer827
    jsminer827 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add - I log consistently (even on the bad days... and there are a few!).
  • WeightStripper85
    WeightStripper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine's open as well.
    But I can't promise you'll find anything exciting in there, haha
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I’m always looking for new friends to share my thoughts and feelings with.
  • CharlesS6730
    CharlesS6730 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have an open diary and log it daily. It has served me well!