Starting again!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hello, I am starting a new weight loss and fitness journey this weekend. Had this website recommended by a friend and it looks promising. Have finally installed the app on my phone which was a big stretch of my skills. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• lbruce14
    lbruce14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!! its not easy, but this place seems to help. :)
  • beckyslife
    Options
    Yay! Someone else starting again. That's the kind of motivation I'm looking for. Just knowing I'm not the only one who has started, stopped and started again (for me it's been the cycle of my life it seems) helps me feel like I can do it. This is totally possible. Lots of hard work, self-control and maybe even a few rough days ahead, but we can do it...and I think the end result is going to be absolutely wonderful!
  • TRICIALYNN76
    Options
    I am new to fitness pal, my cousin recommended it to me. I just turned 35 last week and I need to do something about my eating habits, etc. I am a nurse on OB and we tend to order out a lot and have lots of bad goodies lying around. I am a size 12 on a bad day and a 10 on a good day, used to be a size 6 when I got married 9 yrs ago, but then kids came along, and a more sedentary job. I need encouragment to get motivated, I have NO excuse anymore, especially when my kids are both going to be in school this year. Are there any suggestions or tips to help get me started? I have tried other popular diets before, but I can't do something that forbids caffeine, etc, or that is in intervals. Thanks!
  • storen77
    Options
    Nice to see so may others STARTING Again....ME TOO! Looking foward to the blog, feel the missing link is having someone to keep me in check. All my firends are in shape and have each other to talk about thier running adventures and gym activities. I feel soooooo out of place when the conversations start. Hope that I can get down a few pounds so that my clothes are not as tight!
    I am currently about 195. My hope is to get back down to my comfortable 170 weight and maintain that.
    Good luck to everyone out there. My thoughts are with you!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    You'll love this website. I started almost three weeks ago and have already lost 11.5 lbs. The friends and support you will find here are amazing! The phone app makes it so easy to stay on track and keep logging.

Don't worry about "starting" again... that's my life story!

Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • songstressdiva
    songstressdiva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think most people start, stop, start, stop - all the time...it's just a fact of life - its not a problem the problem is stopping and never starting again...I hope this is my last time starting...even if I don;t drop another lb I have to stay with the eating healthy (cheating every now and then is ok - just alittle) and working out for health reasons if nothing else