❤️ Open diaries ❤️

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    I would never look at your diary and yell at you for eating 3 cupcakes. How do I know they weren't very special to you and you had planned for them? I would probably only say something if you consistently log stuff like that... Consistently going over your calories... And consistently started whining about not losing weight. Then I might say something. I eat what I want some days are better than others. My diary is open.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I try to eat cups of veggies every day and make meals around veggies
  • Lisasasasaaa
    Lisasasasaaa Posts: 8 Member
    Add me! :)
  • rmact81
    rmact81 Posts: 7 Member
    Sure add away. I think I'm a similar mind set to you. Been in here a year at least and only now starting to make a proper go of it so the more the merrier
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    I think mine is open to friends .... feel free anyone to add me .. I log everything ... well maybe not that grape I just pinched out the fridge whilst making the girls dinner

Although maybe I should log it, I have a guilty suspicion 1 grape everytime I go past the fridge adds up :blush:
  • Macallan35
    Macallan35 Posts: 2 Member
    Mine is open and I log consistently. I TRY to keep a mostly pescatarian diet but the Neanderthal in me comes out and needs red meat from time to time. My focus has been losing weight but is slowly shifting to reduction in body fat and increasing lean muscle mass.
  • jsminer827
    jsminer827 Posts: 62 Member
    Mine is open, feel free to add - I log consistently (even on the bad days... and there are a few!).
  • WeightStripper85
    WeightStripper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Mine's open as well.
    But I can't promise you'll find anything exciting in there, haha
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    You can add me, I’m always looking for new friends to share my thoughts and feelings with.
  • CharlesS6730
    CharlesS6730 Posts: 119 Member
    Anyone can add me. I have an open diary and log it daily. It has served me well!
  • flaneur6
    flaneur6 Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. Open diary.. serious openness. All my junk food and bad days are there too.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    My diary is open.
  • djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    Looking for the same thing friends to keep me going I am back on this app for 3 days now and want to stay strong anyone can feel free to add me
  • valeemartinezz
    valeemartinezz Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me , my diary is open ☺️
  • lucyxolu
    lucyxolu Posts: 14 Member
    Folks can add me too! My diary is wide open. :smile:
  • SeanM1978
    SeanM1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me.... Would love to see others and see how they stay fit.
  • Tedo201
    Tedo201 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm an open book. I also like recipe sharing/cooking
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Mines is open to help each others and me.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I would love to have more friends with open diaries! Nothing wrong with keeping your diary private... I just really enjoy seeing what keeps other people fueled. It’s awesome motivation, and encouragement. I also love the accountability. I have no issue with having friends here who tell me off for eating 3 cupcakes and tell me to eat more carrots!

My diary is open to Friends. Will add you. Assuming yours is open as well.
  • MarkChandra
    MarkChandra Posts: 22 Member
    Im open, judge me!!
  • noeminette3459
    noeminette3459 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me :) ! My goal is to gain weight!
  • Mines open, feel free to add me. X
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    feel free to add me! my dairy is open for all to read haha
  • emjustem87
    emjustem87 Posts: 180 Member
    I’m open for an add..! Nothing to hide here. The good, the bad and the ugly!
  • ayesha639
    ayesha639 Posts: 12 Member
    Me too, would love to be added. It seems a great way to be kept accountable. I'm just started back on here and I'd really like some friends
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Count me in!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Mine is open for friends - feel free to add me. :)
  • _AmandaDavis
    _AmandaDavis Posts: 3 Member
    Adding you! I like to look for inspiration too!
  • dimroses
    dimroses Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I try to keep myself accountable and always log. Always with the mentality that it's okay to indulge one in a while.
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Mine is open to friends. I have been logging consistently for 160 days.